Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Wing Foiling Session - 8/24/2021

I hit WPB for a winging session after work today.  Got to the beach around 4pm.  The tide was nice and high (over 2'), there was a nice little swell pushing in.  Best of all, there was texture on the water from wind that was strong enough to drive me with the Ensis 5.2m2 and the Armstrong HS1550V1.


I left my watch at the house, so no data today.


The waves were just big enough to whip into them on a jibe and luff the wing - I got three like that - smiles for miles!!!  I also rode several goofy - I actually think those waves were longer rides for me.  Roland came out - he was on his smaller Amundson and the Ensis 4.5m2.  I saw him get a bunch of jumps in.  My next board will be lighter so I can jump it.


Lots of fun today (even though I lost my GoPro)!!!!

No comments: