Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Solo Morning Session - 10/12/2020

I had the day off so I went foiling.  I didn't hit the dawn patrol because it was rainy and windy.  I got some sanding done on the board I was repairing, but the rain and wind died back around 8:30 - at which point I headed out.  Marlon was doing some volunteer work so I pulled a solo session. 

It was glassy and about shoulder high. The tide was rising so I wasn't too worried about hitting the bottom.  I brought the wide 4'10", with the HS1850/232.  I did move the foil up again - it felt better, but it wasn't quite automatic yet.  It is incredible how much the rear stabilizer influences the whole setup.

I caught some epic rides - my watch said my longest was 674' and I got a max speed of 15.3mph.  I stayed out for over two hours because it was so good - one of my better sessions.



No comments: