Saturday, March 13, 2021

Dawn Patrol - 3/13/2021

Marlon and I hitched a ride with Prayot this morning out to Seconds.  There were waves and the wind was mostly offshore.  The only issue was the tide - really full and it was drowning out the break.  Despite the tide, we were catching and riding.


Marlon had the GoPro so these are all his picture today.


Marlon had his new Firewire Submoon out and he was catching some gems.


I had the wide 4'10" and the Armstrong HS1550 (with the chopped 300).  I also caught a bunch, but I could keep riding when the waves back off (but still showed bumps).  I rode several from the second channel markers almost all the way to the first markers.  I had a couple of steep takeoffs - time to start getting prepared and trained up again for summer time.


I think I need a boat now...

No comments: