Thursday, March 11, 2021

Re-exploring Go Foil

If you read this blog, it is no secret that I spend most of my time riding my Armstrong foils.  I'm close to selling my Slingshot stuff - and that leaves the Go Foil.  I actually really like using the Go Foil - and I prefer them during low tide sessions - they are way easier to fix compared to the Armstrongs.  I started out winging using the Maliko 200 on the 29.5"+3" extension and I stuck with the GL210 for the first several winging sessions.  Since then I've been mostly using a HS1850/85 cm mast/chopped 300 rear stab on a 60 cm fuselage.  Well - I believe it's time to mix it up again - welcome to the Foil Sleeve!  Now I can add another 5" to the 32.5" mast setup - all without having to purchase another mast.


I'll dry fit this tomorrow and get the Go Foil mounted and ready for the weekend!

No comments: