Sunday, January 30, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 1/29/2022

Dawn patrol on Saturday morning.  Roland had been talking up the wind and how it would be on early - so I brought my winging gear.  But I also didn't want to get skunked - so I brought my prone setup too.  The problem is this is White Plains... you are not supposed valuables in your cars for a reason.  One of these was going to get left in the truck bed...

Marlon didn't have this problem - good ole trusty blue longboard -


Well - the wind was not up yet, but the surf was - prone foiling was the call.  Takuma Kujira 1210 on the Project Cedrus 75cm mast with my surf rear stabilizer.  This was actually the first prone foil session I had in several days - and I felt a little rusty on the first several waves.  I did find my footing and I got some really long rides and pumped back out to the lineup multiple times.


Nice session!  Glad to have waves at WPB in January!

W:2/F:9/S:4

No comments: