Saturday, January 8, 2022

Garage Works - 1/8/2022

After a bit of eating, relaxing, and resting - I did finally get into the garage to work on the boards.  I got the boxes set into No.23.  Later in the evening I also got the innegra trimmed up for the top deck lamination (I'll do that tomorrow).  I also got the peelply cut out to support fiberglass free lamination of the innegra - I'm going to try and keep this one relatively light so I can jump it.  The laminate is nose to tail innegra with the same innegra patches under where my heels will be.  2 ounce innegra.


Then I sanded the repair/fill areas on No.20.  I found more air bubbles and did one last fill - you can chase ghosts forever - or you can call it good and get the board wet.  I'm calling it done. 


I'll update this post shortly with pictures of the finished repair on this board.


Here's the update -

No comments: