Sunday, January 16, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 1/15/2022

Hit the dawn patrol with Marlon yesterday.  The tide has not been terribly low, but with the waves not that big, I have been using the 27.5" Go Foil mast - this day was no different.  I have been on a path where I have been using the last generation gear to learn more from it, and also to get it through the front foil rotation.  The funny thing is that the more I use it, the better I am getting - the first wave was a 3 for 1, and I had double dips for the next several waves (until the surf backed down).

Marlon mixed in with the crowd at Middles - but I knew when he had gone in because he took this picture.  By this time the waves had backed down and it was the proverbial "last wave so I don't have to paddle in" and that took a while to materialize.


The count now stands at:

W - 1; F - 4; S - 4

No comments: