Saturday, June 18, 2022

Evening Session - 6/16/2022

Yesterday afternoon I was driving home and paying particular attention to signs of wind.  Things were up and down a lot - to the point where I figured I should just prone foil.  What I didn't account for was the lack of surf.  With a full moon high tide, I went anyways.

Kalani and Roland had more faith and they launched their wings.  They were up in the gusts, down and resting during the lulls - pretty impressive actually.  Roland got in a few jumps and both were able to hold their lines and land where they launched.


I used the Kujira 1440 and the 218 rear stabilizer.  These were mounted on the Stringy fuselage.  Really nice ride, and only needed the two small circular shims.  I got three rides and figured I got my share.


Kalani was on his new Reedin SW2 6.0 - pretty powerful wing.  This day was definitely a technical winging day.


And here is one of Roland's many jumps.


W:50/F:60/S:17

No comments: