Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 6/8/2022

Lots of coordination today - Marlon got dropped off at my office so Noe could pick up La, who could then drive Noe to sailing practice - then I would pick up Noe and La would come back from the hospital when she was done visiting her dad.  That left an opportunity for me to get a wing session in.

Too bad the wind didn't cooperate. 


I brought the big guns out today... M200 on the Stringy GoFoil fuselage (next time I'll use aluminum tape on the male ferrule - the front foil was a hair loose), the 16.875" chopped down P18W stabilizer, and the 6.1 Takuma RS.

Harris came out (even though he wanted to go to WPB) - but he was not able to get up on foil.  I got up and as long as the wind was present, I could jibe.  But I was probably on the water schlogging as much as I was on foil.

It was a good session to shake off the cobwebs as the next several days looks like stronger winds will start to fill in! 

W:45/F:58/S:17

No comments: