Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Mast Track Replacement for Eddy

I was talking to Eddy after foiling on Sunday evening.  He said he cracked the boxes on his board.  So now the board is in my garage getting ready to have the track replaced.  This is the before - the top had a delamination and the bottoms were cracked.


Here's the reinforcement block measured out to fit in this area - there is the tail kick at the back end of the board and the signature area - this is going to be a tight area.


This is the area I'm going to cut out.


And I marked the centerlines of the track boxes so I get the alignment back to the original.


Same info, different angle.


Tomorrow I'm going to try and get the repair area outed open and cleared.  I'll need to let it dry (it's been draining for a couple of days and it still feels moist around the cracks) for a couple of days before setting the reinforcement block.

No comments: