Thursday, June 2, 2022

Evening Session - 6/2/2022

Pulled an evening session with Marlon.  Tide was really high (+2.0'), wind was almost wingable, and the swell had come down a notch from yesterday (but it was still bigger than what Marlon had seen on the dawn patrol this morning).


I brought the same setup that I've been using.  Marlon brought his longboard.


I caught some really awesome waves!  Towards the end of my session, I was having a hard time finding a clear path between all the BOBs hanging out in the inside.  I decided to just call it while I had my handful of really good waves.

Roland had already gone in because he said he got cold.


Marlon had come in and then launched his drone.  I'd say this was a really good session!  The waves are forecasted to keep dropping off - so I'll likely bolt on the 1210 (or even the 1440).


W:44/F:55/S:16

No comments: