Saturday, June 4, 2022

Evening Session - 6/4/2022

I pulled a second water session today - was meeting Erik out at WPB to give him some pointers on prone foiling.  While I was waiting, Marvin drove up - he said he wanted to give his new to him 1440 another run.  The waves did come down even more than it had (comparing yesterday to this morning) - made me even think about not going out.

Then Derek H drove up and I said screw it - if he is going out winging in this light wind and small waves, then something good will happen and I should be out there to pick up the scraps.

Here is the 1440/17" rear stab/stock Takuma fuselage on the 75cm Project Cedrus mast.


I pulled the mast back in the tracks and even took off the PPC shim (as I recall riding this setup without the big shim).


And here's Marvin setting up his board/foil.


I caught waves and even had several double and triple dips - but this session was frustrating (too many wavestormers who don't know the surf etiquette).

Oh well - you need small days also (I guess).

W:44/F:57/S:17

No comments: