Saturday, June 11, 2022

Garage Works - 6/11/2022

The family took off for activities early this morning - that left me with time to test out the new lawn mower and get some work done in the garage.   First up was cutting the d-cell strips I epoxied together. 


I cut four of the strips to lengths that will work for footstrap reinforcement block inserts.


That's a lot of footstraps...


Then I cut the last two strips to lengths that can work as cutouts for the ends of the mast track reinforcement blocks.  I'm not entirely sure these are needed - but I may try this as an add on the next prone foiling board I build.


And after all that, I worked on the fitment of the Kujira front foils onto the Stringy fuselage.  I've gotten the 980, 1095 and the 1440 to all fit well on the Stringy fuses - the 1210 is revolting against me on this (and that foil is the almost singular reason I got the Stringy fuses).


I also got the Stringy GoFoil (direct mount on the Project Cedrus mast) fuselage shimmed up - gonna need that today...

No comments: