Thursday, November 17, 2022

Evening Session - 11/17/2022

Had a really long day -

Started off taking a Laser dolly over to Kaneohe so it could go to its new owner.  Then took Marlon to UH, and I headed to work.

Then I hit Fiberglass Hawaii to grab supplies before picking Marlon back up at UH.

We navigated through the traffic and got home with enough time to grab a few waves at WPB.



Marlon and I both brought longboards.  The waves were chest high on the sets and with the low tide were shaped really well.  I caught three really fun ones, getting in several hard turns and long glides.

Roland was out on his foil.  The tide was way too low for my liking to foil.  I actually like surfing when the conditions are right.

Nice way to recover from the long day!

W:112/F:94/S:37

No comments: