Sunday, November 13, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 11/13/2022

The wind kicked into high gear around noon today.  I ended up pumping up the RS 5.1 - and setup the 1210/178 on the WWFB (I didn't entirely trust the wind and felt the WWFB offered a good insurance policy with its extra volume).


The waves weren't too big - except for three head high sets that rolled through (no real pattern for these - just needed to be there).








My watch said I did 25 miles today.  It felt like it... totally spent at the end of the session!!!


The wind was blowing really well - I actually felt like I could have been on the SWX 4.2 for about 40% of the session.  But there was that other 30% where I was barely staying on foil (and that was with a lot of pumping).  


I was on foil for most of the session - I think I could have had a bunch of fun on the 980 - and that would have probably been a good way to bleed off some of the gusts.


W:111/F:94/S:36

No comments: