Friday, November 4, 2022

Garage Works - 11/4/2022

I was tired from work when I got home - so I skipped out on surfing (I did hear it was cleaner and bigger than it has been - oh well)..  Instead I worked on shaping No.28.


I cleaned up the planer lines and made sure the template was as close to symmetric as I could get it rough shaping.


I've been trying to determine how to get this board down to 60 liters (that what Prayot wants).  At 4'6" x 24", this needs to hover around 4" to be around the requested volume.


I'll dial in the nose rocker, the tail rocker and the bottom deck tomorrow (rough in).  Will likely be doing the fine tuning of the shape and the final shaping sandings on Sunday.  Inserts to follow, then cutting out the mast tracks.  After that, laminating/glassing/sanding.  I've got a month to finish this board - should be plenty of time.

No comments: