Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Evening Session - 11/2/2022

The wind had been up and down all day - I didn't have my sights on winging today, I had been planning to jump on the rising surf on the Pigfish.

The waves were bigger today - but they were also pretty closing out.  Taking off on a bigger wave just for the drop is a blast.  Any distance and turns that result are gravy.  Not a foiling day for the dumpy waves and the really low tide.

The pigfish delivered!!!  I caught a handful of waves, then called it so I could go and pick up Marlon from school (or at least the bus stop).


Roland was out with a board he borrowed from his co-worker.  He took off on a few then the pin pulled from the leash plug.  He made one po-ta-gee leash by wrapping the leash tail around the GoPro mount at the front of the board. 

The swell is supposed to be bigger tomorrow...

W:105/F:93/S:35

No comments: