Saturday, November 12, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 11/11/2022

Yesterday was supposed to be nuking.  I had to go into work the whole day, but I brought my stuff with the plan to get out to Hickam when I got off work.  I picked Kalani up at the parking lot then headed over.  The trees were moving nicely the whole drive over.

When we got to the launch, it looked like the wind had pretty much died.  Jim came in and said rig big.  I had already pumped up the 5.1 and daylight was fading quick.  Matt was in and said it probably didn't matter since the wind was so up and down.


When there was wind it was really good - would have been too much for the NLW8.0, and maybe too much for the RS6.1 (at least with me babying my left elbow tendonitis).

But when it was down - it was really down.  And when you look at the overall session, it was down way more than it was up.

The wind was really offshore and swirly also.


When it was up - good times.  But that was less than more.


So here is what was forecasted...


This is what was actually at the beach.

I think if I had the NLW8.0, I would have been golden.


This was a narrowly missed skunk, but since I had some good runs, I'll claim it on the count.

W:110/F:93/S:36


No comments: