Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Garage Works - 11/30/2022

When I got home from work I went ahead and started working on No.28.  I sanded the high points on the bottom laminate down - these were mainly on the rails.  Then I measured out the rail tape, cut it to fit the curves, and went ahead and laminated it on.


There are a few spots where the weave spaced out, but this job was good enough for this project.


I did wrap the rails to keep the carbon tape as close as possible to the board.  


Tomorrow I'll sand a little where the logos will be applied, apply the logo stickers, then add a fill coat.  That'll leave Friday for the opposite side of the board (stickers, then fill coat), and sanding over the weekend.

There is supposed to be wind filling in on Sunday - I'm glad I got this far on this build (time to be distracted again...)

No comments: