Monday, November 14, 2022

Garage Works - 11/14/2022

I was prepared to go winging after work today - but when I drove up, the wind was really swirling and super up and down.  At one point everyone was down - then different people in different spots would get up at different times and be heading in different directions.

I've been there and done that -

So I got back in the truck and headed home.


When I got home I headed to the garage and helped Marlon get the rails on his board faired in.


And I routed out the slots for the footstrap reinforcement blocks.  There was still daylight so I went ahead and epoxied them in place as well.  0.7 ounces per block/hole.  Thicksil and milled fibers went in to add strength.


Tomorrow I'll rout out the slots for the inserts (and likely get those epoxied in).  Then I'll flip the board (this is Wednesday now) and rout out the holes for the mast track reinforcement block and the SUP handle.

No comments: