Monday, November 7, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 11/7/2022

Hit WPB after work.  There were whitecaps and some smaller waves - I'll take it!

I pumped up the SW2 4.7 and bolted on the 1210. 


Fun, long rides involving tons of carving.  I caught a few where I flagged the wing and got to slash and burn!  This gear can be expensive, and the dues I paid to get here were steep - but it has been worth every penny and more - this is about as much fun as I've ever had on the water!


I didn't bring my watch today - nice not having any artificial pressure on me, but I only came off foil three times.  The last one was during that dip in the wind around 4:30 - one of those times you tell yourself - "self, if the wind comes back up and you can get back on foil - you better head in"

The wind did come back up - and keeping an eye out on the horizon back towards town, I could see the wind field was sustained - so I pushed my luck and got in a few more runs.


Eli and Roland were in just as the wind totally dropped.


The wind is spposed to keep gettting stronger through the week!!!

W:108/F:93/S:36

No comments: