Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 12/26/2022

Marlon and I dawn patrolled on Monday.  I was hoping for some residual surf similar in size to Christmas Day (evening), but even if it was there the super high tide drowned it out.  It was still ridable, and in fact it was pretty fun - but it wasn't the same as the evening before.

Marlon brought his longboard, but opted to pilot his drone.  Funny story - his girlfriend's family saw him sitting on the other side of the fence and went over to chat with him.  I was wondering why the drone wasn't out for a while.


I brought out the Kujira 1095 mounted on the direct bolt Stringy fuselage, one of my thinned out rear stabilizers and had it on the 75cm Project Cedrus mast.  I had a blast catching several waves.  It was funny that the 178 rear stabilizer can pump, but with my rear stabilizer I have to work it.  I did get several doubles - but it got crowded.  I called it when newbie longboarders were moving into the foiling spot and were complaining about wavestormers pushing them out...

W:127/F:100/S:44

No comments: