Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Evening Session - 12/14/2022

Brought out the Hayden Shapes Hypto Krypto 6'0" on this afternoon's session.  I thought the waves would be bigger and steeper with the low tide - but alas it was not to be (I would have been perfect on the TJ Everyday).

Regardless this was a good first session to see what the low end of this board is.


The first few waves were not so good.  Reminded me of the first time I took out that Libtech board I had a while back.  But after I paddled further out, I caught several of the larger waves and the board felt more alive.  I can tell this is going to be a very good board, but I'll need waves that are at least chest high and have some length to them.

I'm looking forward to using this up on North Shore this winter - with power I bet this board will rip!!!

W:124/F:97/S:41

No comments: