Friday, December 30, 2022

Evening Session - 12/30/2022

I hit the beach pretty late in the day - the sun was already pushing some nice color out by the time I was in the lineup.  The waves were pretty consistent and were about waist high.  The tide was pretty low and there was some wind (but nowhere near enough to wing)

I took the Firewire Sweet Potato out with the Machado Quads.  This board paddles really easily and picks up waves like a much longer board.  With these fins, I could do a bottom turn, but I was wanting for more drive to move down the wave and keep some speed up.


I caught plenty of waves in a short time frame.  This is a really fun board!!!  This board has been properly anointed.  For my weight, this is a much better board for me than either the Mashup or the Seaside.


Nice sunset!


I went ahead and switched out the Machado Quads for the Aipa Da Hook quad set.


These are going to be really interesting to test!!!

W:128/F:100/S:46

No comments: