Sunday, December 4, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 12/4/2022

Dawn patrolled this morning with Marlon.  Tide was a lower high (still above 1'), there was no wind (something I'm really familiar with), and the swell had a little bit of energy in it - but it was crowded (so I needed to pick off the ones that tricked all the longboarders).


Marlon brought his longboard - and he caught his share.

I brought the 4'8" prone board and bolted on the ART 1099 on the short Project Cedrus mast.  I caught some and I focused my attention on pumping by moving my feet closer together.  Most of what I caught today were double dips - but the 1099 is really good at that.


Here's where the 1099 gets bolted down using this setup.  It's pretty spot on.


Not a bad session considering it is early December.

W:118/F:96/S:40

No comments: