Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Prone Foiling Session - 12/14/2022

I took the Eagle 1090 for a prone session.  Tide was high, swell was waist high and the wind was pretty light.


I started with the foil further back than this but adjusted it twice out on the water to end up in this spot.


I caught a few sloppy ones up front, but by the end of the session I had some really long ones.  It still lost lift as I tried pumping back out - I'm going to have to experiment with the cadence and my foot positioning on this one.  I should also try out the 17" pumper rear stabilizer from Foilparts.com

The 1090 definitely has some good glide.  But I'm going to have to figure out how to unlock this one.


I did hear the foil vibrating on a couple of rides where I had some speed.  I'm thinking I'm going to need to tune the front foil.

No rides out of the ordinary today - but it felt good to get out on the water again!

W:124/F:97/S:40

No comments: