Friday, December 9, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 12/9/2022

Repeat of yesterday (maybe even stronger winds).  There were tall whitecaps on the water and all the trees were blowing around hard.  There was surf on


Same gear - except, I used the same rear stabilizer - just shimmed negative 1.5 degrees.  I should pull the front footstraps back a set of holes - that'll make my footing feel more planted.  The shimmed tail felt a lot better.


It was really crazy outside at Firsts - I could have used the Cabrinha Mantis 2.5


I never felt underpowered on the Reedin SW 3.6


And here's is the top speed I've hit on the Eagle 890 - 23 mph






Tomorrow is looking like a dawn patrol at WPB (super high tide), then maybe an afternoon session to test out No.28

Hopefully it'll be another one of those legendary Super Nuking days!

W:121/F:96/S:40

No comments: