Thursday, December 29, 2022

Evening Session - 12/29/2022

Marlon and I pulled an evening session after I got home from work and doing a Costco run with La.  Surfline said there would be some energy coming up from the south, and that the wind would pretty much be super light - we brought the longboards.


If you were patient, there were chest high waves on the sets.  The background energy that was breaking on the inside was still waist high - so this was a really good WPB session especially considering it is almost January.


I caught several fun ones, but the last one I caught was down right awesome!  Picked it up on the outside and was carving turns all the way in to the beach.  I called it after that one knowing I probably wouldn't get the opportunity again during this session.


W:128/F:100/S:45

No comments: