Thursday, May 23, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 5/23/2024

The wind came back today!!!


So I got to anoint No.36!!!  And a proper anointment it was!


Eagle 890, DW190, Evolution Cedrus mast, and the North Mode Pro 5.5


This run was mainly to get the feel for the board, how it sits in the water while setting up for takeoff, and where my feet would go with the weight distribution/foil selection.

The funny thing is the port side balanced in the furthest forward footstrap hole, while the starboard side balanced on the second hole - I can't explain this. 


I took the board out to Firsts and on the first wave nailed a tack - what a great sign!!!


I headed back in because I didn't want to get stuck outside (I still had to go back to work).  On the inside I practiced tacks both ways - I think I got one toe-side tack in...


On the last few runs I tried to see how fast I could go -


Anointment verdict - this is going to be an awesome board!!!

W:59/FD:38/F:4/S:11

No comments: