Monday, May 27, 2024

Dawn Patrol - 5/27/2024

Solo dawn patrol today.

Similar conditions to yesterday.


Same setup as yesterday - and this picture was taken yesterday (I didn't have it from Marlon until after I posted yesterday - and I didn't take a gear picture today, so this works).


There were still plenty of fun sized waves to be had today.  I had one that was overhead when I was stalling at the bottom turn and I was up high on the mast - and several others nearly as high.  There were a few that I had to bail on also - too big to ride with the Spitfire 960.


Noel, Dennis and Kalani were also out foiling the outside - super fun!


I know I missed a few - so my count for this session was 17 waves.


I am getting spoiled - but damn this is so much fun!!!!

W:61/FD:40/F:4/S:12

No comments: