Friday, June 21, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 6/21/2024

And with the wind blowing pretty hard around my house, I packed up some gear and some optimism and headed over to WPB.

Reedin SW2 4.7, No.36, Evolution Cedrus Wind Mast, and the SK8 750/Carve 195 foil set. 


And while we were setting up, the wind was whitecapping.  But by the time we were launching, it had died back a notch.

Everyone (Roland, Kalani and I) were able to launch without much issue.  Norm was already out.

But the wind did slack a few times.

When the wind was up - it was really fun.  The wind swell was running so there were rides to be had.







Those long blue trails are the lulls - and me drifting downwind trying in vain to get back up on foil.  If I had the SW2 5.2 and the SK8 950 (or even the Eagle 1090) I'd be up a lot more than I was.  


When the wind was up, it was really fun - too bad it wasn't really up.


I was actually down more than I was up... the forecast couldn't have been more wrong.


W:74/FD:44/F:4/S:12

No comments: