Saturday, June 29, 2024

Dawn Patrol - 6/29/2024

Dawn patrolled WPB with the Foil Drive this morning.

There were good, fun sized waves coming through.  The tide was on the low side and there was a breeze, but it was light (when I first paddled out).


Typical gear I take Foil Drive-ing.  I had the Spitfire 960 on today (not the 900).  I also kept the 80cm mast in play (not the 90cm - since the tide was low).


It has been a little bit since I have used the Foil Drive - but I got up and had some really great rides right from the get go.


I think I ended up with 45% after an hour and a half session.  I could have stayed out longer, but needed to get home to run errands.


The Spitfires are pretty pitch sensitive, but I really like the way these turn in the pocket.  The ride is less predictable and actually keeps me on my toes more.

The conservative count is 14 waves today - not bad for getting back in the saddle.


I'm going back tomorrow morning - same same.

W:78/FD:45/F:4/S:13

No comments: