Sunday, June 30, 2024

No.37 All Pau

I had set foot in the garage to clean up a bit.  I was throwing the mixing cups away and noticed the epoxy was pretty darn hard.  I figured I could go ahead and sand the boards and be done with it.


After sanding I even went ahead and washed the sanding dust off the board.  Here's the top deck all done.  I need to still cut up the deck pad and get it applied (after I go to Napa and see if they have matte clear coat).  But this is essentially done.


Bottom deck all cleaned up also.


And here are the dimensions.


I lined this one up to No.33 to see where the differences lie - I pulled the tail in on this one and it's apparent.  Not so much to make the tail sink more - but enough to see what the change will actually do.  I will definitely get this anointed this week!!!

I also sanded the repair on No.19 and I'll bring it back to work tomorrow.

No comments: