Friday, June 7, 2024

Evening Session - 6/7/2024

Big crew showing today - Marvin and I on the Foil Drives, Duke and Zack on prone and Roland on his mid-length. 

It was pretty big today - I never even made it to the far outside.  Marvin found that Coves was working and it wasn't pitching lip.  The uber high tide helped getting out tremendously.


I had picked up the SF840 from Harris today - totally was the right call.  It chewed up more battery, but was fast enough to catch the waves and stay ahead of the sections.

The Middle break was steep and head and a half (while up on foil) high....


I only had an hour as I wanted to get to the airport to pick up La and Noe, and I wanted to have cold boba tea for them.


Had some steamrollers today - not the biggest day on FD, but definitely top 3.


I'll call it 10 waves ridden at length today.  I had several aborts (with the wave moving faster than me) and a couple of pull outs before I got clobbered.


Pretty wild today!

W:67/FD:42/F:4/S:12

No comments: