Monday, June 24, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 6/24/2024

Great wind this afternoon!!!  Also had some decent windswell to ride - overall a great session (one of the better ones from the recent run - mainly because of the consistency today).


I pumped up the Reedin SW2 4.7 and bolted on the SK8 950/C200 onto the Evolution Wind mast on No.36 - perfect gear for today!


I only went down a few times, and when I did I was able to get back up quickly - so my average speed was pretty high (14.0 mph).


The waves today were really lefts - windswell that would run along and standup all along the shoreline.  You can see the path in the chart below.

I did do a weak side jibe (jibed goofy foot) - stayed with it after the turn and then switch feet - that was a first for me.

I saw Kalani do a power slide - pretty much everything except the windward side of his front foil was out of the water.


The only thing that would have made today's session better was a ground swell.
Lots of blue today (thank you consistent winds!!!).


I think I'm going to rest tomorrow (but there is supposed to be wind...).

W:77/FD:44/F:4/S:12

No comments: