Saturday, June 6, 2020

Processing the Feedback

This morning I went ahead and wet sanded the GL140 (400-500-1000 because that's what I had).  The surface texture is definitely super smooth now - I could feel a difference from previous usage while I was using this wing yesterday - almost like the wing wasn't slipping through the water.  I'll see how this sanding helped later this afternoon.  It could also be that I was using the Ono Foil W228 which is thicker across the chord than the Go Foil P18W and the P17.5.  That's what I get for mixing dependent variables.  I did bring the P18W with me yesterday, but it was in the van and I didn't want to walk back or leave the wing on the beach. 



I also waxed the front of the 4'10" V2 (I'm going to refer to this board as the skinny 4'10").   So I should be set for a better run on the board today.

No comments: