Sunday, June 21, 2020

Evening Session - 6/21/2020 (Father's Day)

My family indulged me today - I got to take TWO NAPS!!!  And they took me to the beach!  That's all I really ever want on Father's Day!  We hit PTs - the tide was full (running up the beach) - 2.0'.  The wind was way up when we got there - but then it just dropped off to almost nothing.  And the swell - was forecasted to be bigger than yesterday, was actually just overhead (but to me seemed smaller than yesterday - probably something to do with the bathymetry).  Lots of pictures - I'll just let them do the talking.











Marlon was catching everything - but bailing early to pick up more drops





I knew La was taking pictures - so I launched the board right before coming in (she takes great pride in catching our wipes)!




I had a great day today!  Thank you La, Marlon and Noe!!!



No comments: