Friday, June 19, 2020

Evening Session - 6/19/2020

I pulled a solo evening session today - Marlon went to chat with the Navy Recruiter (yes- I did not want to go - I would feel better if he went in by himself, did the research and make his own decision).  The wind was down relative to yesterday - and the quality of the waves were much better than yesterday.  The swell was slightly smaller - waist to stomach high, but since the chop was mostly gone, the ride were so much better.  There were a few sets where the waves were chest high, but these were the rare birds.  This was the perfect size for the GL180.  The tide was high at 1.5' (ish).


I rode plenty of set waves - didn't hurt that there was only one other surfer out.  Rode half of my rides all the way to the beach.  Its days like today that fuel the stoke for wanting to foil, and foil super fast.  


Pure fun today!

No comments: