Saturday, February 6, 2021

Dawn Patrol - 2/6/2021

Marlon and I hit the dawn patrol.  Actually it was the first time in a while.  The swell seemed to have dropped from yesterday.  There was no wind and the tide was at 0.5' - too low for me to foil so I brought the TJ Everyday back out.


I had some really fun rides stalling in the pocket again.  Got several really long rides - super awesome!  Marlon and I were actually pretty close to each other since the takeoff zone was small and we were both on longboards.


I got a bunch of crooked looks from the foiling crowd - "why are you on a longboard?"  Sometimes you just have to mix it up.  I saw Kalani in the parking lot - he just got his new board - a FFB Techno 2.  They flattened out the deep concaves in the front of the bottom deck.



No comments: