Friday, February 26, 2021

Wing Foiling Session - 2/26/2021

With yesterday's wild rides still on my mind, I kept my eye on the wind all day.  It was blowing, but not as hard as yesterday.  When I got to the beach, I figured it was blowing hard enough to use the 5.2

I also wanted to see if the mast setting with the HS1250 was going to work again today.


Well - those plans were laid to waste - you can see the wind was either up and strong (luring me to go further out) or flat out dead (less than 10 mph).  That made for a long shlogging session.


I did get up on foil several times - the HS1250 just needs a bit more forward speed than the HS1850.  I think I would have had much more fun on the 6.0 and 1850.


And this is the most telling chart - you can see when I was up and riding, and when I was trying to just stay upright.

No comments: