Sunday, February 7, 2021

Dawn Patrol - 2/7/2021

Super cold (for Ewa Beach) on the dawn patrol this morning.  So cold in fact I couldn't hold the cell phone steady enough to take the picture ;)  Waves were slightly smaller than yesterday, but every now and then a nice belly sized set came through.


Zero wind made for wonderful conditions, but the tide was below my foiling threshold - out came the TJ Everyday for the third straight day in a row.  This is perfectly fine because this board is so much fun to ride.  I had plenty of super long rides, and a couple where I stalled and rode tight to the pocket - but on  one wave that I took all the way in, I got hit by a box jelly on my right arm pit.  Not fun.


I could have used a long sleeve wetsuit top today for multiple reasons - regardless this was a super fun session.

No comments: