Sunday, June 27, 2021

Dawn Patrol - 6/26/2021

Marlon and I hit the dawn patrol yesterday.  Super glassy, head high + sets and a lowish tide (which was fine since the majority of the waves were breaking pretty far outside).

Marlon brought his longboard - I didn't see much of him and he actually came in a lot earlier than I did.

I was out for a long time - the waves were really good and I wanted to keep reassuring myself the mast settings were good.


Tim and Kalani were out - and Kalani was pumping around everywhere.  Tim was enjoying his new Amundson custom Firebolt.  Marvin came out towards the end of my session - he had his Glen Pang board (I might have to template that thing).

Most of the waves I caught were lefts - swell direction driven.  After almost 3 hours out I called it and went home to take a long nap.  Perfect day!

No comments: