Saturday, June 19, 2021

Progress on the 4'8" and the Ding Repair Job

After getting frustrated at the beach, I came home and sanded the 4'8"


I actually got it done, but I found some pin holes, so I put another layer of epoxy on.


This is the board rinsed off - looks pretty sweet!





This one is lighter than the wide 4'10" by a long shot, but it seems a tad heavier than the skinny 4'10".  This is certainly an evolution - innegra top, carbon bottom and pulled in tail.  Going to be exciting to see how this rides!!!  

I'll post pictures shortly, but since this post is late - I actually finished the sanding, got the spray coat on and then outfitted the board (waxed, drilled out the vent hole and installed the vent, leash cord).  Going to see where my rear foot lands - then clean off the wax and put the rear traction pad on.

No comments: