Sunday, June 13, 2021

Prone Foiling - 6/13/2021

After foil training, we dropped Noe off so she could head over to her third day of J80 racing.  We also swapped out gear and headed over to Seconds to score wave rides.  Prayot had his Lift HA120 out and was taking off on the bigger set waves.


Marlon had his longboard and was out.  He caught whatever he wanted, but paddled over to the boat when the wind started picking up.  

I had the Armstrong HS1850 bolted on and I was playing with the mast positioning - this was the first time I have the HS1850 on the skinny 4'10".  I rode three really long waves and went back to the boat to push the mast forward a hair.


Got better balance between the feet so done deal.  Most of my rides were 300' long - caught the wave in the middle and rode it out to the last channel marker.


The wind was started to really come up so we headed in to swap out gear one more time.

No comments: