Sunday, June 27, 2021

Evening Hydrofoiling Session - 6/26/2021

After we got back, I grabbed Marlon so he could take pictures of the evening session.  The depth at the waters edge was super deep thanks to the King Tide - you could paddle right from the beach without worrying about hitting the bottom.  There were still some good sized waves coming in and the wind was not too strong (slight sea breeze).  I got in a tome of great rides -






We were lining up outside of the cedar cabins at WPB


So this picture points something out to me as a rider.  My foot positioning is mirroring the way I wing foil - where my front foot is offset towards the heel and my rear foot is biased toward the toe.  I was not expecting this at all, but rather both feet being aligned to the center. 




This is Brian with his new prone board.




This is Marvin - the guy I would sometimes see Winging at Hickam. 



And this is Prayot.


Super fun session!!!




No comments: