Sunday, June 13, 2021

Round Two Foil Training

Today was a ton of foiling - we came loaded for bear.  The Wing Foiling Board was brought so the kids could have an easier time learning (and winging for me if the winds came up) and I brought the skinny 4'10" so I could prone foil.


This was Prayot's last day owning the 15' Boston Whaler - so we took Marlon and Noe out one last time to get foil training behind the boat.  Marlon went first -


I originally had on the HS1850, and I set the mast back in the tracks.  Marlon wasn't controlling the foil well, so we changed out the foil to the chopped 1850 (HS1532CS).  I also moved the mast a bit forward - after that he got dialed in.  Based on today - he is ready to get out on a prone board


Noe's interest lies in Wing Foiling.  I think this board was too big for her - she was having a harder time controlling the board/foil.  She did get the foil up multiple times.


Winging is different than prone foiling - I think she'll be fine to start under the wing too.


I'm really going to miss going out on this boat!

No comments: