Saturday, May 28, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 5/28/2022

Dawn patrolled with Marlon this morning.  Tim and Kalani were there.  Surf was pretty big on the sets - it was breaking way outside - further than I was interested in paddling and it was barreling.  I stayed where the outside normally was.

I rigged the Kujira 980 with the 218 rear stabilizer and had the 4'8" prone board out.  Marlon brought his Firewire Seaside.


Waves were overhead - I got a few really solid rides - walls and great turns on the sections.  The current was pretty bad - stronger than yesterday - was dragging foilers faster than the surfers over towards Hau Bush.  

I eventually saw Marlon's drone towards the end of my session - I was already trying to get in.  He also got video of Kalani and his surfer friends.


Fun day!

W:44/F:51/S:16

No comments: