Thursday, May 26, 2022

Evening Session - 5/26/2022

Conditions were a little bit better today.  The wind was still wingable (but on the lighter side, and it would swing all over from SE to NE), the swell had a bit more consistency and the tide was fuller. 
One thing that was different was the water activity below the surface - much more than recently.

 Marlon used the drone for nearly the entire time I was out (but he was chasing Eli who was on his 7.0 BP Alien).

I did place the mast base shims on - but I still had several waves where I felt like something was off.  I think next session I will swap the 17" Foilparts.com stabilizer for the Kujira 218 and see if that cures the issue I've been having.

I did manage to catch several long waves where I'd carve back and forth on infinity turns - I used the 1440 again - same setup as yesterday - super fun glide.  And I got multiple double dips - amazing what a set of shims will do for your foiling!  


W:44/F:50/S:15

No comments: