Monday, May 16, 2022

Evening Session - 5/16/2022

Evening session after work - Marlon on his longboard (and later droning); I was on the 4'8" prone board, the Project Cedrus 68cm mast (72cm once setup), the ART 999/400P/Crazy Short fuselage.

Surprisingly there were waves - chest high on the sets!  With zero wind and a super high tide, the whole break was a playground (except for the multitudes of donkeys - clueless people - in the water).

I took off the +1 shim I had put on the last time.  I was having a hard time the first few waves - but after I moved the foil up an 1/8", everything came into harmony and I was on fire!  Turns, glides, handles steeper takeoffs, pumps back out for double dips, and hauls butt!  This foil really does it all.


Marlon caught a bunch of waves in the middle break (which was the most crowded spot).  He went in before I did and started flying his A2S.  He took a ton of videos.  This drone seems super quiet compared to the Mini 2.

Nonstop learning and endless fun!

W:41/F:45/S:15

No comments: