Monday, May 30, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 5/30/2022

Dawn patrol on this 2022 Memorial Day.  The swell cleaned up a bunch - still had some size and it was really good!  Marlon brought out his longboard and I used the same setup as yesterday, but changed out the rear stabilizer to the Kujira 178 (with no shim).

I was out for over 2 hours - buttery takeoffs, chest to head high walls, cranking turns - so good!!!  I think the more I use this 60cm fuselage, the easier it gets to use (the pitch sensitivity doesn't matter as much).  Yesterday I was eating it on takeoff - was the opposite today. This setup is so dialed in!!!

This was the 4th or 5th straight day of prone foiling or surfing - my arms, back, chest and calves are jello.  All that said I just can't help myself!


W:44/F:53/S:16

No comments: